1. Giving independence to a woman is a love paradox. The more independence you give her, the more she will be attracted to you.
2. Surprising a woman with intimate gifts like a robe, new panties, or a bra elicits the same feelings of love as before the first sexual encounter.
3. You can easily tell if a woman loves you if you watch her body language when another woman looks at you and smiles.
4. You can easily rekindle a dead relationship by spending time together in a quiet place, on a trip, on an adventure, or on a picnic.
5. Women experience psychological pleasure before they experience it physically. Men experience physical pleasure before they experience it psychologically.
6. A woman can keep her man faithful by buying him surprise gifts like a watch, a shirt, a pair of shoes, underwear, or a new shirt.
7. You will never satisfy a woman if you are not stimulating her mind and making her feel love. Saying things like “I love you” and making a woman feel loved, beautiful, and appreciated means a lot to her.
8. Looking into your woman’s eyes and maintaining eye contact during sex and foreplay can make her feel more aroused and aroused than if your eyes were closed.
9. When two people hug or hold each other for a while, the brain releases oxytocin which helps relieve migraine headaches and calms the nerves for at least 4 hours.
10. First impressions and eye contact are by far some of the most effective ways to attract someone for the first time. Most people fall in love through eye contact within the first 30 seconds.
11. Men are attracted to women who wear red. The color red is strongly linked to desire and attraction. There is evidence that women wear red clothes more often during the fertile phases of their menstrual cycle.
12. Gradually you fall in love with someone you spend a lot of time with, like a fellow student or a co-worker. This is a phenomenon known as the exposure effect . The exposure effect is a psychological phenomenon whereby people tend to become attracted to each other the more time they spend together.
13. People are more likely to be attracted to those who are just as attractive as they are. This is known as the coincident hypothesis . Studies show that if you’re attractive, you might want to be with the most beautiful person in the neighborhood, at work, or at school.
14. Changing the curtains in the room where you frequently make love has the same psychological effect as making love in a different room.
15. Testosterone is a powerful male hormone that attracts women because of the smell it produces. Wearing a cologne that simulates the smell of testosterone can make your woman fall in love with you.
16. The link between humor and intelligence has long fascinated psychologists. Women are emotionally and psychologically attracted to funny men. Women love to be happy, therefore a man who makes them laugh attracts them like a magnet.
17. Going with someone on a first date who gets your heart pumping like a roller coaster, sports car, motorcycle ride, or thriller gets your adrenaline pumping, tricking you into thinking you enjoy spending time with them more. than with anyone else.