How to Ask a Lady, Woman or Girl Out
Asking a girl for a date should be easy. All you have to do is ask, right? But it’s not always that simple if you’re shy or nervous. At some point though, you’re going to have to step up and be bold, or forever be left to wonder what would have happened. Read these guidelines, draw some courage and ask her out.
Before Your First Contact
- Remember that if you are having a conversation, girls tend to look at your face, so don’t immediately assume that she likes you if you are speaking and she is simply listening. If you never talk to the girl, chances are you have a low chance of dating her. Friendships lead to love, but non-friendship leads to…. nothing.
Interact With Her
Pop the Question
- If starting conversations is not your strong point, read these articles:
- How to Talk to Strangers
- How to Come Up with Good Conversation Topics
- You might say: “I heard about this movie, _______. What do you think about it?” If she says she thinks it looks good, ask her if she’d like to go with you to see it. If she asks “As in a date?” say yes. Girls like guys who are sure of themselves much better than they do the cowardly guys.
- Another thing you might say while keeping the tone casual is: “I was going to check out this art opening on Saturday night. Do you want to go with me? I think it would be fun if we both went together.”