No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
We are using this platform to inform all interested candidates who must have participated in the 2018/2019 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, September 5th, 2018.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Form
Please note: Candidates who did not participate in the FUTO 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Related: Check FUTO Merit Admission List
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website @ futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00 only) using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
List of FUTO Supplementary Courses 2018/2019
See the list of Departments with vacancies, for Federal University of Technology, Owerri supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
The sales and submission of FUTO Supplementary Application Form closes on
Wednesday, 19th September, 2018. The FUTO post utme supplementary form closing date has been extended to Wednesday, 26th September, 2018.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.