No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
This is to inform the general public that the screening of Direct Entry (DE) candidates for admission into the Delta State University Abraka, for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
All the DIRECT ENTRY applicants who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2018 D.E Admission that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening.
- On-line application will start from Friday 24th August, 2018
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m on Friday 14th September, 2018
- Screening will take place on Tuesday 18th September, 2018
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How to Generate DELSU Direct Entry Virtual PIN
- Visit the school website @ www.delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click screening exercise
- Click start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the above mentioned banks for payments.
- (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the DELSU 2018 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for Wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com.
See also: DELSU Supplementary form is out