No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Crescent University, Abeokuta, CUAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session has been announced. See complete registration guidelines and eligibility below;
The management of Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) has announced the admission screening exercise for 2018/2019 academic session.
1. College of Information and Communication Technology (CICOT)
i. Department of Computer Science
ii. Department of Information and Communication Technology
2. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CONAS)
i. Department of Biological Sciences
ii. Department of Chemical Sciences
iii. Department of Mathematical Sciences
iv. Department of Physical Sciences
3. College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS)
i. Department of Accounting
ii. Department of Business and Finance
iii. Department of Economics and Agriculture
iv. Department of Mass Communication and Social Sciences
v. Department of Political Science and International
For Undergraduate Programmes and their respective duration Click Here
CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Candidates who chose CUAB as their First or Second choice in JAMB 2018 should apply
2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. **But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.**
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
For Admission Requirements and Specific departmental requirements, CLICK HERE or view the attached pdf file below;
GDE Error: Unsupported File Type (pdf?ver=2015-11-03-003020-683)
Method Of Application
- Visit the college portal at; http://www.crescent.edu.ng , when the page opens up, click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your correct details in the spaces provided and click on the “Continue “ button
- Then log in with your Email or application number.
- Proceed to make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
The candidates who succeed from the screening exercise will be offered admission, accept the offer, come for the verification of certificates and registration exercise when the school resume for 1st semester usually in September of every year.
Recent entry: AFIT Post UTME 2018 Form out