Admission into Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University is a Christian university, and as such, we provide a quality education from the context of our Christian heritage for both traditional students as well as working professionals. To help our students find their purpose and achieve their full potential, we integrate our biblical worldview into everything we do.
With God’s grace, GCU has been cultivating a community of students, faculty, staff and alumni who care about each other – in an environment that places ethics and Christian values taught in the Bible at the forefront of our educational experience. The University offers over 200 bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs in some of the fastest-growing career fields including:
- Business: Accounting, Marketing, Sports Management, MBA
- Education: Elementary Education, Secondary Education,
- Special Education, M.Ed. TESOL
- Theology: Biblical Studies, Youth Ministry, Worship Leadership, Philosophy
- Nursing & Health: Nursing, Counseling, Health Care Admin., MHA
Campus, 100% Online, and Evening Options
As a Christian college, it is our desire to help our students, both online and those living on campus, in their academic and spiritual journeys, and we’ve created our degree programs with student diversity in mind.
Request information – learn more about program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more here. Apply