2. How chill you are. Guys take pride in you being “not like other girls” and being totally chill and down to earth and not caring if he goes out and has a guys’ night. You don’t have to be chill, and you certainly don’t have to fake it; guys just like to brag about it.
3. Your date nights. Do you guys have great date nights? Are you crushing it in the date department? Do you count go-karting as a date? Your boyfriend brags about that.4. How you’re doing at work. Of course he’s proud of your accomplishments. Maybe he tells everyone about how cool your job is and all the perks it comes with. Or he just thinks your title is impressive. Maybe he even carries one of your cards around in his wallet.
5. Any cool “guy” stuff you’re into. All right, it might not be fair to label it “guy” stuff, but your boyfriend loves boasting about all the shared hobbies you have. If he can take you to a Giants game or spend a night playing video games together, that’s worth bragging about.
6. Your how-we-met story. He might not get misty-eyed and tell it the same way you do, but if you’ve got an interesting how-we-met story, you can bet he tells it over beers.
7. How much you still party together. If you two can still stay out all night partying and having crazy adventures, he’s definitely telling all his friends about it the next day.
8. How much you trust each other. Trust is the foundation upon which you build your relationship or whatever. The point is, if one of his friends is complaining about his girlfriend going through his phone, he’s going to make a point to say, “My girlfriend never does that.”
9. Your awesome life skills. Are you a badass chef? Can you carve a chair out of an old oak tree? Those things are amazing and your boyfriend knows it … so does everyone else within earshot.
10. Your psychic connection. Can you look at each other and communicate complex thoughts like, Let’s get out of here, or, You know what, I changed my mind … order me a slice of pizza too? Not everyone has that, and it’s something your boyfriend is definitely proud of.
11. How good you are at gift-giving. Gift-giving is a lost art. If you got him some incredible surprise for his birthday, you can bet he’s rubbing it in everyone’s face for weeks afterward.